Are you interested in taking your passion for teaching to the next professional level? Earning your qualification at Manhattanville College could be your ticket to personal and professional advancement in the field of education. If you are a current teacher seeking additional qualifications, you'll be glad to know that you'll be led by faculty members who are experts in their fields and in touch with the dynamics of today’s demanding classroom environment. The School of Education at Manhattanville College offers a uniquely flexible study program that fits seamlessly into your demanding professional life. A balanced approach to learning, with equal parts practical and theoretical, is just one factor that makes our programs such a success with graduates. It’s the right time for you to choose Manhattanville College.
Situated conveniently in Westchester County, an easy 30 minutes from New York City, Manhattanville College enjoys one of the most diverse small campuses in the country. Consistently recognized as a top School of Education, with NCATE accreditation, Manhattanville College in the Tri-State area offers the graduate programs for every phase of teaching that can help you advance in your current position or help you successfully change careers. If you’d prefer to learn in a traditional classroom environment rather than take classes online, you’ll have no trouble doing so with our flexible study schedules and accessible campuses.
Manhattanville College can take you from teacher to education specialist
If you’d like more information about our Visual Arts Degree in the Tri-State area, we’re always reachable by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates can go on to become true education specialists. Manhattanville College is your solution to effective career advancement.
Visual Arts Education
Manhattanville College offers programs in Art Education leading to initial/professional New York State certification in Visual Arts, all grades; a Master of Arts in Teaching program; and an Advanced Certification program. Graduates from these programs are prepared to teach Art in all grades from pre-school through grade 12.
Our Degree In Visual Arts in the Tri-State area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program