Looking to turn your passion for teaching into an even better future? Earning your qualification at Manhattanville College could be your ticket to personal and professional advancement in the field of education. If you are a current teacher seeking additional qualifications, you'll be glad to know that you'll be led by faculty members who are experts in their fields and in touch with the dynamics of today’s demanding classroom environment. Manhattanville’s School of Education makes it easier than ever to work and study with a curriculum that integrates painlessly into your demanding professional life. A balanced approach to learning, with equal parts practical and theoretical, is just one factor that makes our programs such a success with graduates. Choose Manhattanville College and choose a new level of classroom success.
Situated conveniently in Westchester County, an easy 30 minutes from New York City, Manhattanville College enjoys one of the most diverse small campuses in the country. Having been repeatedly recognized as a leader in education training, and accredited by CAEP, we are well equipped to help you progress at any stage of your teaching career, or even to change paths and attain new goals. Our courses are also offered in a traditional classroom environment, with small class sizes giving you the best environment in which to study.
Become a leader in education at Manhattanville College
If you’d like more information about our Social Studies Degree in the Westchester County area, we’re always reachable by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates leave us as leaders in the classroom. Manhattanville College is your solution to effective career advancement.
Social Studies Education:
The Social Studies Education Department at Manhattanville College prepares our graduate students to work with secondary students in middle school or high school as future educators for grades 5-12. This program encompass several disciplines as its content: history, economics, political science, geography and anthropology.
Our Degree In Social Studies in the Westchester County area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program