Looking to turn your passion for teaching into an even better future? If the answer is yes, a Social Studies Degree from Manhattanville College in the Purchase area is your solution for personal and professional growth in the field of education. The School of Education at Manhattanville College offers a uniquely flexible study program that fits seamlessly into your demanding professional life. We provide the perfect balance of practical and theoretical knowledge you’ll need to pursue your goals. The choice to study at Manhattanville can be one of the best you make all year.
Manhattanville’s diverse campus is located a quick 30-minute drive outside of New York City in Westchester County. Having been repeatedly recognized as a leader in education training, and accredited by NCATE, we are well equipped to help you progress at any stage of your teaching career, or even to change paths and attain new goals. If you yearn for a traditional face-to-face classroom environment rather than an online program, Manhattanville College offers flexible schedules and a convenient location for busy working professionals.
Manhattanville College can take you from teacher to education specialist
Request more information about Manhattanville College and the Social Studies Degree in the Purchase area you are interested in by phone, online or through social networking.
Take charge of the classroom as a Manhattanville College graduate. Manhattanville College is your solution to effective career advancement. Complete the inquiry form or fill out an online application for more program information today.
Social Studies Education:
The Social Studies Education Department at Manhattanville College prepares our graduate students to work with secondary students in middle school or high school as future educators for grades 5-12. This program encompass several disciplines as its content: history, economics, political science, geography and anthropology.
Our Degree In Social Studies in the Purchase area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program