Are you interested in taking your passion for teaching to the next professional level? Getting your Social Studies Degree from Manhattanville College could be your ticket to personal and professional advancement in the field of education. Small class sizes and dedicated staff enable students to further their education. The School of Education at Manhattanville College offers a uniquely flexible study program that fits seamlessly into your demanding professional life. A balanced approach to learning, with equal parts practical and theoretical, is just one factor that makes our programs such a success with graduates. The choice to study at Manhattanville could be one of the best decisions you make all year.
Our diverse campus is situated just 30 minutes outside of New York City in Westchester County. Having been recognized repeatedly as a leading School of Education and accredited by NCATE, Manhattanville College offers you the opportunity to advance your career or achieve new goals. If you yearn for a traditional face-to-face classroom environment rather than an online program, Manhattanville College offers flexible schedules and a convenient location for busy working professionals to earn their Social Studies Degree.
Make an investment in your future! Contact Manhattanville College by phone, online or through social networking to learn more about our Social Studies Degree!
The right program for you
Request more information about Manhattanville College and the Social Studies Degree you are interested in by phone, online or through social networking.
Join a growing number of students choosing Manhattanville College to pursue their academic careers. Submit an inquiry using the form above or fill out an online application for more program information today.
Social Studies Education:
The Social Studies Education Department at Manhattanville College prepares our graduate students to work with secondary students in middle school or high school as future educators for grades 5-12. This program encompass several disciplines as its content: history, economics, political science, geography and anthropology.
Our Degree In Social Studies:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program