Is teaching your calling? If the answer is yes, a Science Education Degree from Manhattanville College in the Tri-State area is your solution for personal and professional growth in the field of education. For a unique educational experience that offers practical, convenient scheduling that fits your busy life, attend the School of Education at Manhattanville College. We provide the perfect balance of practical and theoretical knowledge you’ll need to pursue your goals. The choice to study at Manhattanville can be one of the best you make all year.
As one of the most diverse small colleges in the country, the Manhattanville College campus sits on 100 acres in Westchester County, which is just 30 minutes from New York City. Having been recognized repeatedly as a leading School of Education and accredited by NCATE, Manhattanville College in the Tri-State area offers you the opportunity to advance your career or achieve new goals. We offer online courses, but if you’re more comfortable learning in a classroom environment, we also offer flexible schedules that allow you to complete your qualification while you work.
Manhattanville College can take you from teacher to education specialist
If you’d like more information about our Science Education Degree in the Tri-State area, we’re always reachable by phone, online or through social networking.
Take charge of the classroom as a Manhattanville College graduate. Fast track your career by attending Manhattanville College. Contact us by phone, by submitting the form above or by filling out an online application today.
The Secondary Science Department at Manhattanville College prepares our graduate students to teach biology, chemistry or physics at the middle to secondary levels. Graduates from these programs are prepared to teach their Science Specialty.
Our Degree In Science Education in the Tri-State area:
- Workday evening class times
- Three seasonal study start times (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts in their respective fields
- The chance to network with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our accelerated teacher certification program specially designed for teachers interested in changing career paths