Is teaching your calling? If so, a Science Education Degree from Manhattanville College in the Lower Fairfield County area can help you grow personally and jumpstart your career in education. As a working educator, we know it’s important that you are taught by experienced faculty in order to develop the skills needed to excel in today’s classroom environment. Additionally, it’s never been easier to balance your work life and your education with Manhattanville School of Education’s flexible course schedules. You’ll enjoy the benefits of a uniquely balanced course structure that emphasizes both practical and theoretical. It’s the right time for you to choose Manhattanville College.
Our diverse campus is situated just 30 minutes outside of New York City in Westchester County. Manhattanville’s School of Education is widely recognized as one of the top schools of its kind; is accredited by NCATE; and is perfectly tailored to offer you the kind of graduate programs you need to advance your career. We offer online courses, but if you’re more comfortable learning in a classroom environment, we also offer flexible schedules that allow you to complete your qualification while you work.
Become a leader in education at Manhattanville College
If you’d like more information about our Science Education Degree in the Lower Fairfield County area, we’re always reachable by phone, online or through social networking.
Take charge of the classroom as a Manhattanville College graduate. Manhattanville College is your solution to effective career advancement.
The Secondary Science Department at Manhattanville College prepares our graduate students to teach biology, chemistry or physics at the middle to secondary levels. Graduates from these programs are prepared to teach their Science Specialty.
Our Degree In Science Education in the Lower Fairfield County area:
- Workday evening class times
- Three seasonal study start times (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts in their respective fields
- The chance to network with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our accelerated teacher certification program specially designed for teachers interested in changing career paths