Are you interested in taking your passion for teaching to the next professional level? Earning your qualification at Manhattanville College could be your ticket to personal and professional advancement in the field of education. If you're a working teacher interested in earning additional qualifications, you'll want to learn from faculty who have current and working knowledge of modern classroom practices. Additionally, it’s never been easier to balance your work life and your education with Manhattanville School of Education’s flexible course schedules. A balanced approach to learning, with equal parts practical and theoretical, is just one factor that makes our programs such a success with graduates. Choose Manhattanville College and choose a new level of classroom success.
Our diverse campus is situated just 30 minutes outside of New York City in Westchester County. Having been recognized repeatedly as a leading School of Education and accredited by NCATE, Manhattanville College in the Greater New York area offers you the opportunity to advance your career or achieve new goals. If you’d prefer to learn in a traditional classroom environment rather than take classes online, you’ll have no trouble doing so with our flexible study schedules and accessible campuses.
Become a leader in education at Manhattanville College
If you’d still like to know more about our Science Education Degree in the Greater New York area, reach out to us by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates leave us as leaders in the classroom. Manhattanville College puts your career progression in the fast lane. Complete the inquiry form or fill out an online application for more program information today.
The Secondary Science Department at Manhattanville College prepares our graduate students to teach biology, chemistry or physics at the middle to secondary levels. Graduates from these programs are prepared to teach their Science Specialty.
Our Degree In Science Education in the Greater New York area:
- Workday evening class times
- Three seasonal study start times (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts in their respective fields
- The chance to network with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our accelerated teacher certification program specially designed for teachers interested in changing career paths