Is teaching your calling? If the answer is yes, a Science Education Degree from Manhattanville College could be your solution for personal and professional growth in the field of education. Small class sizes and dedicated staff enable students to further their education. Additionally, it’s never been easier to balance your work life and your education with Manhattanville School of Education’s flexible course schedules. We provide the perfect balance of practical and theoretical knowledge you’ll need to pursue your goals. It’s the right time for you to choose Manhattanville College.
As one of the most diverse small colleges in the country, Manhattanville College campus sits on 100 acres in Westchester County, which is just 30 minutes from New York City. Having been recognized repeatedly as a leading School of Education and accredited by CAEP, Manhattanville College offers you the opportunity to advance your career or achieve new goals. We offer online courses, but if you’re more comfortable learning in a classroom environment, we also offer flexible schedules that allow you to complete your Science Education Degree while you work.
It’s always the right time to invest in you! Connect with us by phone, by filling out our contact form or via social networking to learn about how our Science Education Degree can surpass your needs.
The time to experience Manhattanville College is now!
Join a growing number of students choosing Manhattanville College to pursue their academic careers. Manhattanville College can help put your career progression in the fast lane. Send us an inquiry using our form above or fill out an online application for program specific information today.
The Secondary Science Department at Manhattanville College prepares our graduate students to teach biology, chemistry or physics at the middle to secondary levels. Graduates from these programs are prepared to teach their Science Specialty.
Our Degree In Science Education:
- Workday evening class times
- Three seasonal study start times (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts in their respective fields
- The chance to network with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our accelerated teacher certification program specially designed for teachers interested in changing career paths