Do you have a passion for teaching? If so, a Physical Education Degree from Manhattanville College in the Westchester County area can help you grow personally and jumpstart your career in education. As a teacher working today, we know it’s important to you that you learn from faculty members who have in-depth knowledge of the challenges of today’s classroom. Manhattanville’s School of Education makes it easier than ever to work and study with a curriculum that integrates painlessly into your demanding professional life. We provide the perfect balance of practical and theoretical knowledge you’ll need to pursue your goals. Isn’t it time you came to Manhattanville?
Manhattanville’s diverse campus is located a quick 30-minute drive outside of New York City in Westchester County. Manhattanville’s School of Education is widely recognized as one of the top schools of its kind; is accredited by NCATE; and is perfectly tailored to offer you the kind of graduate programs you need to advance your career. If you yearn for a traditional face-to-face classroom environment rather than an online program, Manhattanville College offers flexible schedules and a convenient location for busy working professionals.
Become a specialist in your field at Manhattanville College
Obtain more information about our Physical Education Degree in the Westchester County area by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates leave us as leaders in the classroom. Manhattanville College puts your career progression in the fast lane. Complete an online application or submit an inquiry form for more information.
The Master of Arts in Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy Program is designed to increase the candidate's understanding of the theories, teaching practices and curriculum development process for increased physical activity in preschool through grade 12.
Our Physical Education Program in the Westchester County area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program