Is teaching your calling? A Physical Education Degree from Manhattanville College is the best step you can take toward a more fulfilling career. If you are a current teacher seeking additional qualifications, you'll be glad to know that you'll be led by faculty members who are experts in their fields and in touch with the dynamics of today’s demanding classroom environment. Additionally, it’s never been easier to balance your work life and your education with Manhattanville School of Education’s flexible course schedules. A balanced approach to learning, with equal parts practical and theoretical, is just one factor that makes our programs such a success with graduates. Isn’t it time you came to Manhattanville?
Situated conveniently in Westchester County, an easy 30 minutes from New York City, Manhattanville College enjoys one of the most diverse small campuses in the country. Having been repeatedly recognized as a leader in education training, and accredited by NCATE, we are well equipped to help you progress at any stage of your teaching career, or even to change paths and attain new goals. If you’d prefer to learn in a traditional classroom environment rather than take classes online, you’ll have no trouble doing so with our flexible study schedules and accessible campuses.
Become a specialist in education with Manhattanville College
If you’d still like to know more about our Physical Education Degree in the Tri-State area, reach out to us by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates are well prepared for the classroom. Manhattanville College puts your career progression in the fast lane. Fill out an inquiry form or online application for more information.
The Master of Arts in Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy Program is designed to increase the candidate's understanding of the theories, teaching practices and curriculum development process for increased physical activity in preschool through grade 12.
Our Physical Education Program in the Tri-State area:
- Workday evening class times
- Three seasonal study start times (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts in their respective fields
- The chance to network with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our accelerated teacher certification program specially designed for teachers interested in changing career paths