Do you have a passion for teaching? A Physical Education Degree from Manhattanville College is the best step you can take toward a more fulfilling career. As a teacher working today, we know it’s important to you that you learn from faculty members who have in-depth knowledge of the challenges of today’s classroom. Manhattanville’s School of Education makes it easier than ever to work and study with a curriculum that integrates painlessly into your demanding professional life. We provide the perfect balance of practical and theoretical knowledge you’ll need to pursue your goals. Choose Manhattanville College and choose a new level of classroom success.
Our diverse campus is situated just 30 minutes outside of New York City in Westchester County. Consistently recognized as a top School of Education, with NCATE accreditation, Manhattanville College in the Purchase area offers the graduate programs for every phase of teaching that can help you advance in your current position or help you successfully change careers. If you yearn for a traditional face-to-face classroom environment rather than an online program, Manhattanville College offers flexible schedules and a convenient location for busy working professionals.
Manhattanville College can take you from teacher to education specialist
Request more information about Manhattanville College and the Physical Education Degree in the Purchase area you are interested in by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates leave us as leaders in the classroom. Fast track your career by attending Manhattanville College. Complete the inquiry form or fill out an online application for more program information today.
The Master of Arts in Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy Program is designed to increase the candidate's understanding of the theories, teaching practices and curriculum development process for increased physical activity in preschool through grade 12.
Our Physical Education Program in the Purchase area:
- Workday evening class times
- Three seasonal study start times (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts in their respective fields
- The chance to network with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our accelerated teacher certification program specially designed for teachers interested in changing career paths