Is teaching your calling? If the answer is yes, a Physical Education Degree from Manhattanville College in the Lower Fairfield County area is your solution for personal and professional growth in the field of education. As a teacher working today, we know it’s important to you that you learn from faculty members who have in-depth knowledge of the challenges of today’s classroom. The School of Education at Manhattanville College offers a uniquely flexible study program that fits seamlessly into your demanding professional life. We provide the perfect balance of practical and theoretical knowledge you’ll need to pursue your goals. It’s the right time for you to choose Manhattanville College.
Situated conveniently in Westchester County, an easy 30 minutes from New York City, Manhattanville College enjoys one of the most diverse small campuses in the country. Having been repeatedly recognized as a leader in education training, and accredited by NCATE, we are well equipped to help you progress at any stage of your teaching career, or even to change paths and attain new goals. If you yearn for a traditional face-to-face classroom environment rather than an online program, Manhattanville College offers flexible schedules and a convenient location for busy working professionals.
Become a specialist in education with Manhattanville College
Obtain more information about our Physical Education Degree in the Lower Fairfield County area by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates can go on to become true education specialists. Fast track your career by attending Manhattanville College. Complete an online application or submit an inquiry form for more information.
The Master of Arts in Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy Program is designed to increase the candidate's understanding of the theories, teaching practices and curriculum development process for increased physical activity in preschool through grade 12.
Our Physical Education Program in the Lower Fairfield County area:
- Workday evening class times
- Three seasonal study start times (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts in their respective fields
- The chance to network with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our accelerated teacher certification program specially designed for teachers interested in changing career paths