Looking to turn your passion for teaching into an even better future? Earning your qualification at Manhattanville College could be your ticket to personal and professional advancement in the field of education. As a teacher working today, we know it’s important to you that you learn from faculty members who have in-depth knowledge of the challenges of today’s classroom. Additionally, it’s never been easier to balance your work life and your education with Manhattanville School of Education’s flexible course schedules. You’ll enjoy the benefits of a uniquely balanced course structure that emphasizes both practical and theoretical. Choose Manhattanville College and choose a new level of classroom success.
Manhattanville’s diverse campus is located a quick 30-minute drive outside of New York City in Westchester County. Manhattanville’s School of Education is widely recognized as one of the top schools of its kind; is accredited by CAEP; and is perfectly tailored to offer you the kind of graduate programs you need to advance your career. If you’d prefer to learn in a traditional classroom environment rather than take classes online, you’ll have no trouble doing so with our flexible study schedules and accessible campuses.
Become a specialist in your field at Manhattanville College
If you’d still like to know more about our Music Education Degree in the Purchase area, reach out to us by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates are well prepared for the classroom. Manhattanville College puts your career progression in the fast lane. Send us an inquiry using our form above or fill out an online application for program-specific information today.
Manhattanville College offers programs in Music Education leading to initial/professional New York State certification in Music Education (all grades). Graduates from these programs are prepared to teach Music in all grades from pre-school through 12th grade.
Our Music Program in the Purchase area:
- Workday evening class times
- Three seasonal study start times (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts in their respective fields
- The chance to network with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our accelerated teacher certification program specially designed for teachers interested in changing career paths