Are you interested in taking your passion for teaching to the next professional level? A Master's in Education Degree from Manhattanville College is the best step you can take toward a more fulfilling career. If you're a working teacher interested in earning additional qualifications, you'll want to learn from faculty who have current and working knowledge of modern classroom practices. Additionally, it’s never been easier to balance your work life and your education with Manhattanville School of Education’s flexible course schedules. You’ll enjoy the benefits of a uniquely balanced course structure that emphasizes both practical and theoretical. Isn’t it time you came to Manhattanville?
Situated conveniently in Westchester County, an easy 30 minutes from New York City, Manhattanville College enjoys one of the most diverse small campuses in the country. Consistently recognized as a top School of Education, with NCATE accreditation, Manhattanville College in the Westchester County area offers the graduate programs for every phase of teaching that can help you advance in your current position or help you successfully change careers. If you yearn for a traditional face-to-face classroom environment rather than an online program, Manhattanville College offers flexible schedules and a convenient location for busy working professionals.
Manhattanville College can take you from teacher to education specialist
Obtain more information about our Master's in Education Degree in the Westchester County area by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates are well prepared for the classroom. Manhattanville College is your solution to effective career advancement. Submit an inquiry using the form above or fill out an online application for more program information today.
Master's in Education Degree
The Master's in Education Degree is designed for working professionals who want to advance in their careers or professionals who seek to enhance their knowledge of the field. Graduates of the program will be equipped for a variety of career opportunities, including positions in multinational corporations and institutions.
Our Education Masters Degree in the Westchester County area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program