Are you interested in taking your passion for teaching to the next professional level? If so, a Literacy Education Degree from Manhattanville College in the Tri-State area can help you grow personally and jumpstart your career in education. Manhattanville’s School of Education makes it easier than ever to work and study with a curriculum that integrates painlessly into your demanding professional life. You’ll enjoy the benefits of a uniquely balanced course structure that emphasizes both practical and theoretical. The choice to study at Manhattanville can be one of the best you make all year.
Manhattanville’s diverse campus is located a quick 30-minute drive outside of New York City in Westchester County. Having been repeatedly recognized as a leader in education training, and accredited by CAEP, we are well equipped to help you progress at any stage of your teaching career, or even to change paths and attain new goals. If you’d prefer to learn in a traditional classroom environment rather than take classes online, you’ll have no trouble doing so with our flexible study schedules and accessible campuses.
Become a specialist in your field at Manhattanville College
If you’d like more information about our Literacy Education Degree in the Tri-State area, we’re always reachable by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates leave us as leaders in the classroom. Fast track your career by attending Manhattanville College.
In the Literacy department we are committed to helping PK-12 teachers foster optimum literacy achievement in every child. We ground our work in multiple theoretical and research perspectives, with an emphasis on equity and expanding understandings of what it means to be literate across cultures, socioeconomic status and gender.
Our Degree In Literacy in the Tri-State area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program