Do you have a passion for teaching? If so, a Foreign Language Degree from Manhattanville College in the Westchester County area can help you grow personally and jumpstart your career in education. If you're a working teacher interested in earning additional qualifications, you'll want to learn from faculty who have current and working knowledge of modern classroom practices. For a unique educational experience that offers practical, convenient scheduling that fits your busy life, attend the School of Education at Manhattanville College. A balanced approach to learning, with equal parts practical and theoretical, is just one factor that makes our programs such a success with graduates. Isn’t it time you came to Manhattanville?
As one of the most diverse small colleges in the country, the Manhattanville College campus sits on 100 acres in Westchester County, which is just 30 minutes from New York City. Having been recognized repeatedly as a leading School of Education and accredited by NCATE, Manhattanville College in the Westchester County area offers you the opportunity to advance your career or achieve new goals. Our courses are also offered in a traditional classroom environment, with small class sizes giving you the best environment in which to study.
Become a specialist in education with Manhattanville College
Obtain more information about our Foreign Language Degree in the Westchester County area by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates can go on to become true education specialists. Manhattanville College is your solution to effective career advancement. Fill out an inquiry form or online application for more information.
Teaching Languages Other Than English
The purpose of the Foreign Language Degree is to prepare teachers to meet the challenges of today’s linguistically and culturally diverse classrooms. Our philosophy holds that all children, regardless of their cultural and linguistic backgrounds, can and must be helped to reach their maximum potential. Whether it’s French, Spanish, Italian or Latin, our future educators are equipped to teach at the middle to secondary school levels.
Our Degree In Foreign Languages in the Westchester County area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program