Are you interested in taking your passion for teaching to the next professional level? An English Education Degree from Manhattanville College is the best step you can take toward a more fulfilling career. As a teacher working today, we know it’s important to you that you learn from faculty members who have in-depth knowledge of the challenges of today’s classroom. For a unique educational experience that offers practical, convenient scheduling that fits your busy life, attend the School of Education at Manhattanville College. We provide the perfect balance of practical and theoretical knowledge you’ll need to pursue your goals. It’s the right time for you to choose Manhattanville College.
Manhattanville’s diverse campus is located a quick 30-minute drive outside of New York City in Westchester County. Having been repeatedly recognized as a leader in education training, and accredited by CAEP, we are well equipped to help you progress at any stage of your teaching career, or even to change paths and attain new goals. We offer online courses, but if you’re more comfortable learning in a classroom environment, we also offer flexible schedules that allow you to complete your qualification while you work.
Become a specialist in education with Manhattanville College
If you’d still like to know more about our English Education Degree in the Westchester County area, reach out to us by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates leave us as leaders in the classroom. Manhattanville College takes your career to the next level of opportunity. Contact us by phone, by submitting the form above or by filling out an online application today.
The English Education Program at Manhattanville College prepares graduate students to work with secondary students in middle school or high school as teachers of English Language Arts in grades 5-12. A strong undergraduate background in literature and writing (a minimum of 30 credits in English) is required for initial certification.
Our Degree In English Education in the Westchester County area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program