Do you have a passion for teaching? If the answer is yes, an English Education Degree from Manhattanville College in the Lower Fairfield County area is your solution for personal and professional growth in the field of education. For a unique educational experience that offers practical, convenient scheduling that fits your busy life, attend the School of Education at Manhattanville College. You’ll enjoy the benefits of a uniquely balanced course structure that emphasizes both practical and theoretical. Isn’t it time you came to Manhattanville?
Manhattanville’s diverse campus is located a quick 30-minute drive outside of New York City in Westchester County. Having been recognized repeatedly as a leading School of Education and accredited by NCATE, Manhattanville College in the Lower Fairfield County area offers you the opportunity to advance your career or achieve new goals. If you yearn for a traditional face-to-face classroom environment rather than an online program, Manhattanville College offers flexible schedules and a convenient location for busy working professionals.
Manhattanville College can take you from teacher to education specialist
Request more information about Manhattanville College and the English Education Degree in the Lower Fairfield County area you are interested in by phone, online or through social networking.
Take charge of the classroom as a Manhattanville College graduate. Fast track your career by attending Manhattanville College. Submit an inquiry using the form above or fill out an online application for more program information today.
The English Education Program at Manhattanville College prepares graduate students to work with secondary students in middle school or high school as teachers of English Language Arts in grades 5-12. A strong undergraduate background in literature and writing (a minimum of 30 credits in English) is required for initial certification.
Our Degree In English Education in the Lower Fairfield County area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program