Looking to turn your passion for teaching into an even better future? If so, an English Education Degree from Manhattanville College can help you grow personally and jumpstart your career in education. Small class sizes and dedicated staff enable students to further their education. Additionally, it’s never been easier to balance your work life and your education with Manhattanville School of Education’s flexible course schedules. We provide the perfect balance of practical and theoretical knowledge you’ll need to pursue your goals. Choose Manhattanville College and choose a new level of classroom success.
Our diverse campus is situated just 30 minutes outside of New York City in Westchester County. Consistently recognized as a top School of Education, with NCATE accreditation, Manhattanville College offers graduate programs for every phase of teaching that can help you advance in your current position or successfully change careers. If you’d prefer to learn in a traditional classroom environment, rather than taking your English Education Degree classes online, you’ll have no trouble doing so with our flexible study schedules and accessible campus.
Make an investment in your future! Connect with us by phone, by filling out our contact form or via social networking to learn about how our English Education Degree can surpass your needs.
Manhattanville College takes you from teacher to Education Specialist
If you’d like more information about our English Education Degree, we’re always reachable by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates go on to become true education specialists.
The English Education Program at Manhattanville College prepares graduate students to work with secondary students in middle school or high school as teachers of English Language Arts in grades 5-12. A strong undergraduate background in literature and writing (a minimum of 30 credits in English) is required for initial certification.
Our Degree In English Education:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program