Is teaching your calling? An English as a Second Language Degree from Manhattanville College is the best step you can take toward a more fulfilling career. As a teacher working today, we know it’s important to you that you learn from faculty members who have in-depth knowledge of the challenges of today’s classroom. Additionally, it’s never been easier to balance your work life and your education with Manhattanville School of Education’s flexible course schedules. You will receive both a practical and theoretical approach to learning, and you’ll get the personal attention you need to excel. Isn’t it time you came to Manhattanville?
As one of the most diverse small colleges in the country, the Manhattanville College campus sits on 100 acres in Westchester County, which is just 30 minutes from New York City. Manhattanville’s School of Education is widely recognized as one of the top schools of its kind; is accredited by CAEP; and is perfectly tailored to offer you the kind of graduate programs you need to advance your career. We offer online courses, but if you’re more comfortable learning in a classroom environment, we also offer flexible schedules that allow you to complete your qualification while you work.
Become a leader in education at Manhattanville College
If you’d still like to know more about our English as a Second Language Degree in the Lower Fairfield County area, reach out to us by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates leave us as leaders in the classroom. Manhattanville College is your solution to effective career advancement. Complete an online application or submit an inquiry form for more information.
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages:
Teaching ESL in a K-12 setting offers teachers relative autonomy, opportunities to collaborate, and variety in teaching settings, along with the opportunity to become acquainted with students and families from very diverse cultural backgrounds. Teachers of ESL are advocates for their students and trainers of their colleagues in the mainstream.
Our English Second Language Program in the Lower Fairfield County area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program