Are you interested in taking your passion for teaching to the next professional level? If so, an Educational Leadership Degree from Manhattanville College can help you grow personally and jumpstart your career in education. We understand that you want to learn from faculty who have current and working knowledge of modern classroom practices. Additionally, it’s never been easier to balance your work life and your education with Manhattanville School of Education’s flexible course schedules. You will receive both a practical and theoretical approach to learning, and you’ll get the personal attention you need to excel. The choice to study at Manhattanville can be one of the best you make all year.
Our diverse campus is situated just 30 minutes outside of New York City in Westchester County. Having been repeatedly recognized as a leader in education training, and accredited by NCATE, we are well equipped to help you progress at any stage of your teaching career, or even to change paths and attain new goals. If you yearn for a traditional face to face classroom environment rather than an online program, Manhattanville College offers flexible schedules and a convenient location for busy working professionals to earn their Educational Leadership Degree.
It’s always the right time to invest in you! Reach us by phone, by filling out our contact form or via social network to get more information our Educational Leadership Degrees and how they can launch your career to new heights.
Become a Specialist in your field at Manhattanville College.
Our graduates leave us as leaders in the classroom. Submit an inquiry using the form above or fill out an online application for more program information today.
Manhattanville provides several programs for Leadership Candidates: a program for Teacher Leaders, as well as programs for those seeking administrative certification or Professional Diplomas as School District Leaders, School Building Leaders, and School District Leaders/Athletic Directors. In addition, Advanced Certificates in Bilingual Education, Administration of Physical Education, Athletics and Sport Pedagogy, as well as Health and Wellness.
Our Educational Leadership Program:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished.
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up to date classroom expertise.
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers, and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical Career Advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program.