Are you interested in taking your passion for teaching to the next professional level? An Early Childhood Education Degree from Manhattanville College is the best step you can take toward a more fulfilling career. If you're a working teacher interested in earning additional qualifications, you'll want to learn from faculty who have current and working knowledge of modern classroom practices. Manhattanville’s School of Education makes it easier than ever to work and study with a curriculum that integrates painlessly into your demanding professional life. A balanced approach to learning, with equal parts practical and theoretical, is just one factor that makes our programs such a success with graduates. It’s the right time for you to choose Manhattanville College.
Our diverse campus is situated just 30 minutes outside of New York City in Westchester County. Manhattanville’s School of Education is widely recognized as one of the top schools of its kind; is accredited by NCATE; and is perfectly tailored to offer you the kind of graduate programs you need to advance your career. Our courses are also offered in a traditional classroom environment, with small class sizes giving you the best environment in which to study.
Manhattanville College can take you from teacher to education specialist
Obtain more information about our Early Childhood Education Degree in the Purchase area by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates leave us as leaders in the classroom. Manhattanville College puts your career progression in the fast lane. Fill out an inquiry form or online application for more information.
Early Childhood Education:
The Early Childhood Education Department at Manhattanville College prepares students to work as socially responsible, caring, reflective teachers of children from Birth through Grade 2. We help students learn to nurture and support children's growth, development and learning while respecting and collaborating with their families and communities.
Our Early Childhood Program in the Purchase area:
- Workday evening class times
- Three seasonal study start times (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts in their respective fields
- The chance to network with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our accelerated teacher certification program specially designed for teachers interested in changing career paths