Is teaching your calling? Earning your qualification at Manhattanville College could be your ticket to personal and professional advancement in the field of education. As a teacher working today, we know it’s important to you that you learn from faculty members who have in-depth knowledge of the challenges of today’s classroom. Manhattanville’s School of Education makes it easier than ever to work and study with a curriculum that integrates painlessly into your demanding professional life. You’ll enjoy the benefits of a uniquely balanced course structure that emphasizes both practical and theoretical. The choice to study at Manhattanville can be one of the best you make all year.
Our diverse campus is situated just 30 minutes outside of New York City in Westchester County. Having been repeatedly recognized as a leader in education training, and accredited by CAEP, we are well equipped to help you progress at any stage of your teaching career, or even to change paths and attain new goals. If you’d prefer to learn in a traditional classroom environment rather than take classes online, you’ll have no trouble doing so with our flexible study schedules and accessible campuses.
Become a specialist in your field at Manhattanville College
If you’d like more information about our Early Childhood Education Degree in the Greater New York area, we’re always reachable by phone, online or through social networking.
Take charge of the classroom as a Manhattanville College graduate. Manhattanville College puts your career progression in the fast lane. Fill out an inquiry form or online application for more information.
Early Childhood Education:
The Early Childhood Education Department at Manhattanville College prepares students to work as socially responsible, caring, reflective teachers of children from Birth through Grade 2. We help students learn to nurture and support children's growth, development and learning while respecting and collaborating with their families and communities.
Our Early Childhood Program in the Greater New York area:
- Workday evening class times
- Three seasonal study start times (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts in their respective fields
- The chance to network with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our accelerated teacher certification program specially designed for teachers interested in changing career paths