Is teaching your calling? If so, a Dual Degree from Manhattanville College in the Westchester County area can help you grow personally and jumpstart your career in education. As a teacher working today, we know it’s important to you that you learn from faculty members who have in-depth knowledge of the challenges of today’s classroom. Additionally, it’s never been easier to balance your work life and your education with Manhattanville School of Education’s flexible course schedules. A balanced approach to learning, with equal parts practical and theoretical, is just one factor that makes our programs such a success with graduates. It’s the right time for you to choose Manhattanville College.
Our diverse campus is situated just 30 minutes outside of New York City in Westchester County. Manhattanville’s School of Education is widely recognized as one of the top schools of its kind; is accredited by NCATE; and is perfectly tailored to offer you the kind of graduate programs you need to advance your career. Our courses are also offered in a traditional classroom environment, with small class sizes giving you the best environment in which to study.
Manhattanville College can take you from teacher to education specialist
Obtain more information about our Dual Degree in the Westchester County area by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates leave us as leaders in the classroom. Manhattanville College puts your career progression in the fast lane. Submit an inquiry using the form above or fill out an online application for more program information today.
The Dual Degree is designed for working professionals who want to advance in their careers or professionals who seek to enhance their knowledge of the field. Graduates of the program will be equipped for a variety of career opportunities, including positions in multinational corporations and institutions.
Our Dual Degree Program in the Westchester County area:
- Convenient class times, including after-work hours
- Three different study start times (Fall, Summer and Spring) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts and active in their fields
- Networking opportunities with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- One-on-one time with faculty to help ensure the success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our fast-track teacher certification catered to career changers