Do you have a passion for teaching? Earning your qualification at Manhattanville College could be your ticket to personal and professional advancement in the field of education. As a teacher working today, we know it’s important to you that you learn from faculty members who have in-depth knowledge of the challenges of today’s classroom. Manhattanville’s School of Education makes it easier than ever to work and study with a curriculum that integrates painlessly into your demanding professional life. We provide the perfect balance of practical and theoretical knowledge you’ll need to pursue your goals. Isn’t it time you came to Manhattanville?
Situated conveniently in Westchester County, an easy 30 minutes from New York City, Manhattanville College enjoys one of the most diverse small campuses in the country. Manhattanville’s School of Education is widely recognized as one of the top schools of its kind; is accredited by NCATE; and is perfectly tailored to offer you the kind of graduate programs you need to advance your career. If you yearn for a traditional face-to-face classroom environment rather than an online program, Manhattanville College offers flexible schedules and a convenient location for busy working professionals.
Become a specialist in your field at Manhattanville College
Request more information about Manhattanville College and the Dual Degree in the Tri-State area you are interested in by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates can go on to become true education specialists. Manhattanville College is your solution to effective career advancement. Submit an inquiry using the form above or fill out an online application for more program information today.
The Dual Degree is designed for working professionals who want to advance in their careers or professionals who seek to enhance their knowledge of the field. Graduates of the program will be equipped for a variety of career opportunities, including positions in multinational corporations and institutions.
Our Dual Degree Program in the Tri-State area:
- Workday evening class times
- Three seasonal study start times (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts in their respective fields
- The chance to network with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our accelerated teacher certification program specially designed for teachers interested in changing career paths