Are you interested in taking your passion for teaching to the next professional level? If so, a Dual Degree from Manhattanville College in the Lower Fairfield County area can help you grow personally and jumpstart your career in education. If you're a working teacher interested in earning additional qualifications, you'll want to learn from faculty who have current and working knowledge of modern classroom practices. Additionally, it’s never been easier to balance your work life and your education with Manhattanville School of Education’s flexible course schedules. We provide the perfect balance of practical and theoretical knowledge you’ll need to pursue your goals. Choose Manhattanville College and choose a new level of classroom success.
Our diverse campus is situated just 30 minutes outside of New York City in Westchester County. Having been recognized repeatedly as a leading School of Education and accredited by NCATE, Manhattanville College in the Lower Fairfield County area offers you the opportunity to advance your career or achieve new goals. If you yearn for a traditional face-to-face classroom environment rather than an online program, Manhattanville College offers flexible schedules and a convenient location for busy working professionals.
Manhattanville College can take you from teacher to education specialist
Obtain more information about our Dual Degree in the Lower Fairfield County area by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates are well prepared for the classroom. Manhattanville College is your solution to effective career advancement. Complete an online application or submit an inquiry form for more information.
The Dual Degree is designed for working professionals who want to advance in their careers or professionals who seek to enhance their knowledge of the field. Graduates of the program will be equipped for a variety of career opportunities, including positions in multinational corporations and institutions.
Our Dual Degree Program in the Lower Fairfield County area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program