Do you have a passion for teaching? A Dual Degree from Manhattanville College is the best step you can take toward a more fulfilling career. As a teacher working today, we know it’s important to you that you learn from faculty members who have in-depth knowledge of the challenges of today’s classroom. Additionally, it’s never been easier to balance your work life and your education with Manhattanville School of Education’s flexible course schedules. You will receive both a practical and theoretical approach to learning, and you’ll get the personal attention you need to excel. The choice to study at Manhattanville can be one of the best you make all year.
As one of the most diverse small colleges in the country, the Manhattanville College campus sits on 100 acres in Westchester County, which is just 30 minutes from New York City. Consistently recognized as a top School of Education, with NCATE accreditation, Manhattanville College in the Greater New York area offers the graduate programs for every phase of teaching that can help you advance in your current position or help you successfully change careers. If you yearn for a traditional face-to-face classroom environment rather than an online program, Manhattanville College offers flexible schedules and a convenient location for busy working professionals.
Become a specialist in education with Manhattanville College
Obtain more information about our Dual Degree in the Greater New York area by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates leave us as leaders in the classroom. Manhattanville College is your solution to effective career advancement. Send us an inquiry using our form above or fill out an online application for program-specific information today.
The Dual Degree is designed for working professionals who want to advance in their careers or professionals who seek to enhance their knowledge of the field. Graduates of the program will be equipped for a variety of career opportunities, including positions in multinational corporations and institutions.
Our Dual Degree Program in the Greater New York area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program