Do you have a passion for teaching? If so, a Doctoral Degree from Manhattanville College in the Westchester County area can help you grow personally and jumpstart your career in education. As a working educator, we know it’s important that you are taught by experienced faculty in order to develop the skills needed to excel in today’s classroom environment. Manhattanville’s School of Education makes it easier than ever to work and study with a curriculum that integrates painlessly into your demanding professional life. You will receive both a practical and theoretical approach to learning, and you’ll get the personal attention you need to excel. Choose Manhattanville College and choose a new level of classroom success.
Our diverse campus is situated just 30 minutes outside of New York City in Westchester County. Having been repeatedly recognized as a leader in education training, and accredited by NCATE, we are well equipped to help you progress at any stage of your teaching career, or even to change paths and attain new goals. We offer online courses, but if you’re more comfortable learning in a classroom environment, we also offer flexible schedules that allow you to complete your qualification while you work.
Become a specialist in education with Manhattanville College
Obtain more information about our Doctoral Degree in the Westchester County area by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates leave us as leaders in the classroom. Manhattanville College takes your career to the next level of opportunity. Complete the inquiry form or fill out an online application for more program information today.
The purpose of the doctoral program is to meet the needs of mid-career professionals who already have leadership experience in public or private schools, in community programs, in governmental agencies, or in NGOs with major education initiatives.
Our Doctoral Degree Program in the Westchester County area:
- Workday evening class times
- Three seasonal study start times (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts in their respective fields
- The chance to network with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our accelerated teacher certification program specially designed for teachers interested in changing career paths