Do you have a passion for teaching? Earning your qualification at Manhattanville College could be your ticket to personal and professional advancement in the field of education. As a working educator, we know it’s important that you are taught by experienced faculty in order to develop the skills needed to excel in today’s classroom environment. The School of Education at Manhattanville College offers a uniquely flexible study program that fits seamlessly into your demanding professional life. A balanced approach to learning, with equal parts practical and theoretical, is just one factor that makes our programs such a success with graduates. It’s the right time for you to choose Manhattanville College.
Manhattanville’s diverse campus is located a quick 30-minute drive outside of New York City in Westchester County. Consistently recognized as a top School of Education, with CAEP accreditation, Manhattanville College in the Tri-State area offers the graduate programs for every phase of teaching that can help you advance in your current position or help you successfully change careers. We offer online courses, but if you’re more comfortable learning in a classroom environment, we also offer flexible schedules that allow you to complete your qualification while you work.
Manhattanville College can take you from teacher to education specialist
If you’d like more information about our Doctoral Degree in the Tri-State area, we’re always reachable by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates leave us as leaders in the classroom. Manhattanville College is your solution to effective career advancement. Contact us by phone, by submitting the form above or by filling out an online application today.
The purpose of the doctoral program is to meet the needs of mid-career professionals who already have leadership experience in public or private schools, in community programs, in governmental agencies, or in NGOs with major education initiatives.
Our Doctoral Degree Program in the Tri-State area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program