Are you interested in taking your passion for teaching to the next professional level? Earning your qualification at Manhattanville College could be your ticket to personal and professional advancement in the field of education. If you're a working teacher interested in earning additional qualifications, you'll want to learn from faculty who have current and working knowledge of modern classroom practices. For a unique educational experience that offers practical, convenient scheduling that fits your busy life, attend the School of Education at Manhattanville College. You’ll enjoy the benefits of a uniquely balanced course structure that emphasizes both practical and theoretical. The choice to study at Manhattanville can be one of the best you make all year.
Manhattanville’s diverse campus is located a quick 30-minute drive outside of New York City in Westchester County. Having been repeatedly recognized as a leader in education training, and accredited by NCATE, we are well equipped to help you progress at any stage of your teaching career, or even to change paths and attain new goals. If you’d prefer to learn in a traditional classroom environment rather than take classes online, you’ll have no trouble doing so with our flexible study schedules and accessible campuses.
Become a specialist in your field at Manhattanville College
Obtain more information about our Doctoral Degree in the Lower Fairfield County area by phone, online or through social networking.
Take charge of the classroom as a Manhattanville College graduate. Manhattanville College takes your career to the next level of opportunity. Complete the inquiry form or fill out an online application for more program information today.
The purpose of the doctoral program is to meet the needs of mid-career professionals who already have leadership experience in public or private schools, in community programs, in governmental agencies, or in NGOs with major education initiatives.
Our Doctoral Degree Program in the Lower Fairfield County area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program