Are you interested in taking your passion for teaching to the next professional level? Getting your Doctoral Degree from Manhattanville College is your ticket to personal and professional advancement in the field of education. We understand that you want to learn from faculty who have current and working knowledge of modern classroom practices. Get started towards building a competitive edge over your peers. Contact the Graduate Admissions Office at Manhattanville College now. Isn’t it time you came to Manhattanville?
As one of the most diverse small colleges in the country, Manhattanville College campus sits on 100 acres in Westchester County which is just 30 minutes from New York City. Manhattanville’s School of Education is widely recognized as one of the top schools of it’s kind, is accredited by NCATE, and is perfectly tailored to offer you the kind of graduate programs you need to advance your career. If you yearn for a traditional face to face classroom environment rather than an online program, Manhattanville College offers flexible schedules and a convenient location for busy working professionals to earn their Doctoral Degree. Students can earn their qualification at their own pace through convenient evening and weekend classes and flexible schedules through the School of Graduate & Professional Studies.
Become a Leader in Business at Manhattanville College
If you’d still like to know more about our Doctoral Degree, reach out to us by phone, online or through social networking.
Take charge of the classroom as a Manhattanville College graduate. Fast track your career; attend Manhattanville College. Send as an inquiry using our form above or fill out an online application for program specific information today.
The purpose of the doctoral program is to meet the needs of mid-career professionals who already have leadership experience in public or private schools, in community programs, in governmental agencies, or in NGOs with major education initiatives.
Our Doctoral Degree Program:
- Workday evening class times
- Three seasonal study start times (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts in their respective fields
- The chance to network with faculty, guest speakers, and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective Career Advancement
- Jump Start: our accelerated Teacher certification program specially designed for teachers interested in changing career paths.