Is teaching your calling? A Childhood Education Degree from Manhattanville College is the best step you can take toward a more fulfilling career. If you are a current teacher seeking additional qualifications, you'll be glad to know that you'll be led by faculty members who are experts in their fields and in touch with the dynamics of today’s demanding classroom environment. Manhattanville’s School of Education makes it easier than ever to work and study with a curriculum that integrates painlessly into your demanding professional life. You’ll enjoy the benefits of a uniquely balanced course structure that emphasizes both practical and theoretical. Choose Manhattanville College and choose a new level of classroom success.
As one of the most diverse small colleges in the country, the Manhattanville College campus sits on 100 acres in Westchester County, which is just 30 minutes from New York City. Having been recognized repeatedly as a leading School of Education and accredited by CAEP, Manhattanville College in the Lower Fairfield County area offers you the opportunity to advance your career or achieve new goals. If you’d prefer to learn in a traditional classroom environment rather than take classes online, you’ll have no trouble doing so with our flexible study schedules and accessible campuses.
Become a specialist in your field at Manhattanville College
If you’d like more information about our Childhood Education Degree in the Lower Fairfield County area, we’re always reachable by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates can go on to become true education specialists. Manhattanville College puts your career progression in the fast lane. Complete the inquiry form or fill out an online application for more program information today.
The Childhood Education Master’s Program prepares students for initial teacher certification in grades 1-6, reflecting New York State Teacher Certification requirements, Association of Childhood Education International (ACEI) standards and Manhattanville's conceptual framework for teacher preparation.
Our Early Education Degree in the Lower Fairfield County area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program