Looking to turn your passion for teaching into an even better future? If so, a Childhood Education Degree from Manhattanville College in the Greater New York area can help you grow personally and jumpstart your career in education. For a unique educational experience that offers practical, convenient scheduling that fits your busy life, attend the School of Education at Manhattanville College. A balanced approach to learning, with equal parts practical and theoretical, is just one factor that makes our programs such a success with graduates. Isn’t it time you came to Manhattanville?
Manhattanville’s diverse campus is located a quick 30-minute drive outside of New York City in Westchester County. Manhattanville’s School of Education is widely recognized as one of the top schools of its kind; is accredited by NCATE; and is perfectly tailored to offer you the kind of graduate programs you need to advance your career. Our courses are also offered in a traditional classroom environment, with small class sizes giving you the best environment in which to study.
Become a specialist in education with Manhattanville College
If you’d like more information about our Childhood Education Degree in the Greater New York area, we’re always reachable by phone, online or through social networking.
Take charge of the classroom as a Manhattanville College graduate. Manhattanville College takes your career to the next level of opportunity. Send us an inquiry using our form above or fill out an online application for program-specific information today.
The Childhood Education Master’s Program prepares students for initial teacher certification in grades 1-6, reflecting New York State Teacher Certification requirements, Association of Childhood Education International (ACEI) standards and Manhattanville's conceptual framework for teacher preparation.
Our Early Education Degree in the Greater New York area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program