Is teaching your calling? A Certification in Education from Manhattanville College is the best step you can take toward a more fulfilling career. If you're a working teacher interested in earning additional qualifications, you'll want to learn from faculty who have current and working knowledge of modern classroom practices. For a unique educational experience that offers practical, convenient scheduling that fits your busy life, attend the School of Education at Manhattanville College. You’ll enjoy the benefits of a uniquely balanced course structure that emphasizes both practical and theoretical. Choose Manhattanville College and choose a new level of classroom success.
As one of the most diverse small colleges in the country, the Manhattanville College campus sits on 100 acres in Westchester County, which is just 30 minutes from New York City. Having been recognized repeatedly as a leading School of Education and accredited by CAEP, Manhattanville College in the Tri-State area offers you the opportunity to advance your career or achieve new goals. If you’d prefer to learn in a traditional classroom environment rather than take classes online, you’ll have no trouble doing so with our flexible study schedules and accessible campuses.
Become a specialist in your field at Manhattanville College
Obtain more information about our Certification in Education in the Tri-State area by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates leave us as leaders in the classroom. Fast track your career by attending Manhattanville College. Send us an inquiry using our form above or fill out an online application for program-specific information today.
Certification in Education
The Certification in Education is designed for working professionals who want to advance in their careers or professionals who seek to enhance their knowledge of the field. Graduates of the program will be equipped for a variety of career opportunities, including positions in multinational corporations and institutions.
Our Certificate Of Education in the Tri-State area:
- Workday evening class times
- Three seasonal study start times (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts in their respective fields
- The chance to network with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our accelerated teacher certification program specially designed for teachers interested in changing career paths