Is teaching your calling? If so, a Certification in Education from Manhattanville College in the Purchase area can help you grow personally and jumpstart your career in education. If you are a current teacher seeking additional qualifications, you'll be glad to know that you'll be led by faculty members who are experts in their fields and in touch with the dynamics of today’s demanding classroom environment. The School of Education at Manhattanville College offers a uniquely flexible study program that fits seamlessly into your demanding professional life. A balanced approach to learning, with equal parts practical and theoretical, is just one factor that makes our programs such a success with graduates. Isn’t it time you came to Manhattanville?
Manhattanville’s diverse campus is located a quick 30-minute drive outside of New York City in Westchester County. Manhattanville’s School of Education is widely recognized as one of the top schools of its kind; is accredited by CAEP; and is perfectly tailored to offer you the kind of graduate programs you need to advance your career. Our courses are also offered in a traditional classroom environment, with small class sizes giving you the best environment in which to study.
Become a specialist in education with Manhattanville College
If you’d still like to know more about our Certification in Education in the Purchase area, reach out to us by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates are well prepared for the classroom. Fast track your career by attending Manhattanville College. For more information, fill out an inquiry form or complete an online application today.
Certification in Education
The Certification in Education is designed for working professionals who want to advance in their careers or professionals who seek to enhance their knowledge of the field. Graduates of the program will be equipped for a variety of career opportunities, including positions in multinational corporations and institutions.
Our Certificate Of Education in the Purchase area:
- Workday evening class times
- Three seasonal study start times (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts in their respective fields
- The chance to network with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our accelerated teacher certification program specially designed for teachers interested in changing career paths