Looking to turn your passion for teaching into an even better future? Earning your qualification at Manhattanville College could be your ticket to personal and professional advancement in the field of education. If you're a working teacher interested in earning additional qualifications, you'll want to learn from faculty who have current and working knowledge of modern classroom practices. Manhattanville’s School of Education makes it easier than ever to work and study with a curriculum that integrates painlessly into your demanding professional life. We provide the perfect balance of practical and theoretical knowledge you’ll need to pursue your goals. It’s the right time for you to choose Manhattanville College.
Situated conveniently in Westchester County, an easy 30 minutes from New York City, Manhattanville College enjoys one of the most diverse small campuses in the country. Manhattanville’s School of Education is widely recognized as one of the top schools of its kind; is accredited by CAEP; and is perfectly tailored to offer you the kind of graduate programs you need to advance your career. If you’d prefer to learn in a traditional classroom environment rather than take classes online, you’ll have no trouble doing so with our flexible study schedules and accessible campuses.
Become a specialist in education with Manhattanville College
Obtain more information about our Certification in Education in the Greater New York area by phone, online or through social networking.
Take charge of the classroom as a Manhattanville College graduate. Manhattanville College is your solution to effective career advancement. Fill out an inquiry form or online application for more information.
Certification in Education
The Certification in Education is designed for working professionals who want to advance in their careers or professionals who seek to enhance their knowledge of the field. Graduates of the program will be equipped for a variety of career opportunities, including positions in multinational corporations and institutions.
Our Certificate Of Education in the Greater New York area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program