Is teaching your calling? A Certification in Education from Manhattanville College is the best step you can take toward a more fulfilling career. We understand that you want to learn from faculty who have current and working knowledge of modern classroom practices. Additionally, it’s never been easier to balance your work life and your education with Manhattanville School of Education’s flexible course schedules. A balanced approach to learning, with equal parts practical and theoretical, is just one factor that makes our programs such a success with graduates. The choice to study at Manhattanville could be one of the best decisions you make all year.
Our diverse campus is situated just 30 minutes outside of New York City in Westchester County. Consistently recognized as a top School of Education, with NCATE accreditation, Manhattanville College offers graduate programs for every phase of teaching that can help you advance in your current position or successfully change careers. We offer online courses, but if you’re more comfortable learning in a classroom environment, we also offer flexible schedules that allow you to complete your Certification in Education while you work.
Invest in You! Connect with us by phone, by filling out our contact form or via social networking to learn about how our Certification in Education can surpass your needs.
Become a Specialist in your field at Manhattanville College
Students who graduate from Manhattanville College are well-equipped to enter the business market and become successful professionals. At Manhattanville, nothing is impossible. Fill out an inquiry form or online application for more information.
Certification in Education
The Certification in Education is designed for working professionals who want to advance in their careers or professionals who seek to enhance their knowledge of the field. Graduates of the program will be equipped for a variety of career opportunities, including positions in multinational corporations and institutions.
Our Certificate Of Education:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program