Are you interested in taking your passion for teaching to the next professional level? Earning your qualification at Manhattanville College could be your ticket to personal and professional advancement in the field of education. If you're a working teacher interested in earning additional qualifications, you'll want to learn from faculty who have current and working knowledge of modern classroom practices. The School of Education at Manhattanville College offers a uniquely flexible study program that fits seamlessly into your demanding professional life. You will receive both a practical and theoretical approach to learning, and you’ll get the personal attention you need to excel. The choice to study at Manhattanville can be one of the best you make all year.
Our diverse campus is situated just 30 minutes outside of New York City in Westchester County. Having been recognized repeatedly as a leading School of Education and accredited by CAEP, Manhattanville College in the Westchester County area offers you the opportunity to advance your career or achieve new goals. Our courses are also offered in a traditional classroom environment, with small class sizes giving you the best environment in which to study.
Become a specialist in education with Manhattanville College
If you’d still like to know more about our Applied Behavior Analysis Certification in the Westchester County area, reach out to us by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates can go on to become true education specialists. Manhattanville College takes your career to the next level of opportunity. Fill out an inquiry form or online application for more information.
Applied Behavior Analysis Certification:
Manhattanville College offers courses required to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Coursework and field experience qualify participants to take the certification exam.
Our Applied Behavior Analysis Programs in the Westchester County area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program