Do you have a passion for teaching? If the answer is yes, an Applied Behavior Analysis Certification from Manhattanville College in the Tri-State area is your solution for personal and professional growth in the field of education. If you are a current teacher seeking additional qualifications, you'll be glad to know that you'll be led by faculty members who are experts in their fields and in touch with the dynamics of today’s demanding classroom environment. Manhattanville’s School of Education makes it easier than ever to work and study with a curriculum that integrates painlessly into your demanding professional life. You will receive both a practical and theoretical approach to learning, and you’ll get the personal attention you need to excel. Isn’t it time you came to Manhattanville?
As one of the most diverse small colleges in the country, the Manhattanville College campus sits on 100 acres in Westchester County, which is just 30 minutes from New York City. Manhattanville’s School of Education is widely recognized as one of the top schools of its kind; is accredited by CAEP; and is perfectly tailored to offer you the kind of graduate programs you need to advance your career. If you’d prefer to learn in a traditional classroom environment rather than take classes online, you’ll have no trouble doing so with our flexible study schedules and accessible campuses.
Become a leader in education at Manhattanville College
If you’d like more information about our Applied Behavior Analysis Certification in the Tri-State area, we’re always reachable by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates are well prepared for the classroom. Manhattanville College takes your career to the next level of opportunity. Send us an inquiry using our form above or fill out an online application for program-specific information today.
Applied Behavior Analysis Certification:
Manhattanville College offers courses required to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Coursework and field experience qualify participants to take the certification exam.
Our Applied Behavior Analysis Programs in the Tri-State area:
- The flexibility to study after your work day is finished
- Three seasonal semester starts (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Relevant and working professional faculty with up-to-date classroom expertise
- Networking opportunities with influential faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Potentially increased earning potential
- Practical career advancement
- Actively work toward changing your career path with our streamlined Jump Start Teacher Certification program