Are you interested in taking your passion for teaching to the next professional level? If the answer is yes, an Applied Behavior Analysis Certification from Manhattanville College in the Purchase area is your solution for personal and professional growth in the field of education. As a working educator, we know it’s important that you are taught by experienced faculty in order to develop the skills needed to excel in today’s classroom environment. Manhattanville’s School of Education makes it easier than ever to work and study with a curriculum that integrates painlessly into your demanding professional life. We provide the perfect balance of practical and theoretical knowledge you’ll need to pursue your goals. Isn’t it time you came to Manhattanville?
Our diverse campus is situated just 30 minutes outside of New York City in Westchester County. Having been repeatedly recognized as a leader in education training, and accredited by CAEP, we are well equipped to help you progress at any stage of your teaching career, or even to change paths and attain new goals. Our courses are also offered in a traditional classroom environment, with small class sizes giving you the best environment in which to study.
Become a specialist in your field at Manhattanville College
If you’d like more information about our Applied Behavior Analysis Certification in the Purchase area, we’re always reachable by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates leave us as leaders in the classroom. Manhattanville College puts your career progression in the fast lane. Contact us by phone, by submitting the form above or by filling out an online application today.
Applied Behavior Analysis Certification:
Manhattanville College offers courses required to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Coursework and field experience qualify participants to take the certification exam.
Our Applied Behavior Analysis Programs in the Purchase area:
- Convenient class times, including after-work hours
- Three different study start times (Fall, Summer and Spring) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts and active in their fields
- Networking opportunities with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- One-on-one time with faculty to help ensure the success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our fast-track teacher certification catered to career changers