Are you interested in taking your passion for teaching to the next professional level? Earning your qualification at Manhattanville College could be your ticket to personal and professional advancement in the field of education. Manhattanville’s School of Education makes it easier than ever to work and study with a curriculum that integrates painlessly into your demanding professional life. We provide the perfect balance of practical and theoretical knowledge you’ll need to pursue your goals. Choose Manhattanville College and choose a new level of classroom success.
As one of the most diverse small colleges in the country, the Manhattanville College campus sits on 100 acres in Westchester County, which is just 30 minutes from New York City. Manhattanville’s School of Education is widely recognized as one of the top schools of its kind; is accredited by NCATE; and is perfectly tailored to offer you the kind of graduate programs you need to advance your career. If you yearn for a traditional face-to-face classroom environment rather than an online program, Manhattanville College offers flexible schedules and a convenient location for busy working professionals.
Manhattanville College can take you from teacher to education specialist
Obtain more information about our Applied Behavior Analysis Certification in the Greater New York area by phone, online or through social networking.
Our graduates are well prepared for the classroom. Manhattanville College takes your career to the next level of opportunity. Submit an inquiry using the form above or fill out an online application for more program information today.
Applied Behavior Analysis Certification:
Manhattanville College offers courses required to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Coursework and field experience qualify participants to take the certification exam.
Our Applied Behavior Analysis Programs in the Greater New York area:
- Workday evening class times
- Three seasonal study start times (Fall, Spring and Summer) with rolling admissions
- Faculty members who are experts in their respective fields
- The chance to network with faculty, guest speakers and alumni
- Personal attention aimed at promoting the individual success of each student
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential
- Effective career advancement
- Jump Start: our accelerated teacher certification program specially designed for teachers interested in changing career paths